Monday, March 3, 2008

Absolutely Beautiful: Club 67 Limited Edition Licca


This doll is driving me completely crazy! First, she goes for 31,500 yen, which is a lot of dollars. And two, the Hakuhinkan web site displays a beautiful close up pic of the doll, but you can't save it. The web site is set up with Flash or some such, and you can only save half of the photo. Tease! To get the photo above, I resorted to some trickery: I saved both halves of the photo and put them together for some beauteous eye candy. Not very ethical if they're trying to limit distribution of the photo, I guess, but come on . . . this is a super limited edition doll whose price pretty much cancels out my getting her and I can't even save a photo to drool over?

Anyway, she is lovely and looks like an anime princess with her crown and hair bows. More info on the official web site.



No comments: