Saturday, April 5, 2008

New Dolls


My package from Jennyland arrived today! Got home from work a few hours ago and I've been busy playing with my dolls. First of all, the outfits had to go (one of the Kisara's original outfits was S-C-A-R-Y!) and then I admired them all and took some photos to share.

The Kisaras are both Castle dolls and they have truly fabulous hair. Check out the photo below for a good look at the bride Kisara's hair - it's actually a mix of platinum and pink. She's wearing a Barbie outfit from my childhood, which can just about be called vintage now. The doll in the back is a Cute Casual Jenny. She's wearing her original outfit which also comes with a cute striped hat.

And last is my absolute favorite . . . a Castle Marine redressed in a Castle outfit I was lucky enough to buy from another collector. This outfit also comes with an oversized pink bonnet, but as the bow is really hard to tie I usually leave it off. The last pic at the bottom is (I think) from the old Biscuit's Club web site and was taken during a visit to Licca Castle; you can see a couple of dolls wearing the same dress.



No comments: